Dear everyone,
This may come as quite a shock to you all, though I am certain not as much as it did for me, but I am being transferred to Pordenone. A sister there has been having a bit of a difficult time health wise and will be coming to the office and I will take her place. I am sad to leave here because it already feels like family, but I know going to Pordenone will be another exciting adventure. And just in time for Christmas! When I email next Wednesday, I assure you, I will have much to tell. Please remember to keep the spirit of Christmas which is the spirit of Christ. Share love. Hope. Serve others. Decide now to be your best self. Decide now to do all you can. Decide now to serve him for now and for always. Remember who you are, who he is, and what he asks us all to do. Christmas season is magical because it is guided by His love. He died for us. He lives for us. He loves us. I love that. His love keeps me going. I love you all so much. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Sorella Lloyd
Luke 2
Alma 7:11-13
Ether 12:4
No comments:
Post a Comment