I love autumn. The falling leaves in the park are so beautiful and everything smells like wonder and the beginning of the holidays. It has been a little gray and chilly with a fierce wind, but the sun came out today and life in Italy is beautiful. I have gained a new appreciation for being able to serve here in the most beautiful city in the world. It is spectacular and glorious and I get to do a marvelous work here. We have had an interesting week with a great many ups and downs. We have had investigators that don't want to see us anymore or refuse to help themselves by changing even when they know the truth, We have had miracles every day and been guided by the spirit to people who needed us to touch their lives with the Light of Christ. We have shared the hope of the Gospel amidst the bitter winds and biting words of the adversary. I have been changed and bettered and humbled. I have learned and experienced and shared. It has been a week of challenges and triumphs, darkness and illumination. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the truth and to be able to share it and to have the spirit to guide me, strengthen me, and teach me. We met a former member of the church on the street named Francesco and had a beautiful dinner with his family, We know there is something incredibly special about him and can't wait to teach him again. We taught three lessons in one hour doing casa in the morning on Saturday. That is a miracle. We prayed with an artist we met on the street and he just cried. We have touched lives and been touched, given of ourselves and received. This is a beautiful work. Non ci stancheremo mai di servire il Signore. Vi vogliamo bene.
No comments:
Post a Comment