Cari tutti,
Yes, my beloved friends and family I will be staying in Firenze for another transfer! I am so happy I could cry. I was born for this city. And my crazy friends that live here. I do not know where to begin as usual, but I am so grateful for the dozens of little miracles we have seen this week. We met a family from England who was incredibly interested in the church to whom we will be sending the missionaries when they return home, gave out more Books of Mormon and pass along cards than I have my whole mission, met a man from Romania who barely spoke any Italian, prayed with him and gave him a Book of Mormon, and as his daughter showed up finally he just wept and so did she and we were so blessed to be a part of it and to witness the gratitude that comes from a simple act of kindness and the love of family. Michele, our Napolitano investigator, is progressing, Silvia has a baptismal date, and the work is moving forward. I feel so incredibly blessed to be a part of it. Sorry this is brief, but I must go. Know that the Lord is mindful of all of his children no matter their circumstances, doubts, fears, challenges or triumphs. He loves you. Yes YOU. Personally. Don't forget it. Trust in Him. He will take care of you. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment