This is Morgan, Sorella Lloyd's sister. I am the one who is in charge of this lovely blog. I hope you are enjoying reading about her adventures. Yesterday I received this little email from her and I thought I would share it with all of you. It brought a smile to my face and made me laugh, I hope it does the same for you.
Random tidbits of my life just for you:
Feeding pigeons is exceedingly entertaining. Davvero.
I gave a Book of Mormon to a very nice looking, Italian speaking, basketball player yesterday and I got his number. (which I will promptly give to the Anziani)
Sorella Bishop and I accidentally tried gelato with alcohol in it. It was molto schiffo. Yuck!
Dark chocolate is so good here it makes me want to weep for the love of it.
I actually considered eating McDonald's the other day. But then I thought, "Wait! I am in Italy! What nonsense is this?"
We did a black and white photo booth today and pulled funny faces.
I miss your face. Even the bratty parts.
Love ya!
2 comments:
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THIS! I can totally hear her telling you this in her dramatic enthusiastic way!
I can totally see her too! this is cute.
good job for up keeping the blog morgan. :)
Post a Comment